Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Tala Class 6

I liked this picture because it shows part of the cartoon so the reader can understand from the picture what the people are protesting. But I wish the picture was a wider shot so you could see a few more faces.  It feels like there were less people at the protest but the photographer is trying to make it look like more people were there.  



This picture illustrates the point of the article, that teenagers are taking care of their elders. Even though it’s a sweet looking picture, I feel like the point could have been better illustrated if the elderly person was in bed or sitting down. I like that the girl’s picture is hanging in the background. 




I like this picture because it shows the contrast between the area that was affected by the fire and the area that wasn’t. it also illustrates the danger the firemen are in. The fact that the truck and firemen are in the picture show the scale of the fire.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment